《阿甘正传》台词

网友投稿 1732 2022-10-04

《阿甘正传》台词

《阿甘正传》台词

Part Ⅰ:

《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump经典中英文对白

Forrest: Hello! My names Forrest. Forrest Gump. You wanna Chocolate? I could eat about a million and a half othese. My momma always said life was like a box ochocolates. You never know what you gonna get. Now, when I was a baby momma named me after the great civil war hero, General Nathan Bedford Forrest. She said we was related to him in some way. What he did was: he started up this club called the Ku Klux Clan. Theyd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something. They d even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around. And anyway, thats how I got my name: Forrest Gump.

阿甘:你好!我叫福雷斯特,福雷斯特·甘普。要巧克力吗?我可以吃很多很多。我妈常说:生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。我出生的时候,妈妈用内战大英雄的名字给我命名,他叫内森·贝德福德·福雷斯特将军。她说我们在某方面跟他有点关系。他所做的是:搞了个联谊会,叫三K党。他们穿着白袍披床单,装神弄鬼的,甚至还把床单罩在马上,骑着到处跑。总之,我就是这样叫福雷斯特·甘普了。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny: Run Forrest ,run! Run Forrest!

珍妮:跑,福雷斯特,快跑!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forrest: And you wouldnt believe it if I told you that I can run like the wind blows ! That day on, if I was going somewhere , I was running.

阿甘:我说出来你也许不信,我可以跑得象风一样快!那天开始,如果我去什么地方,我都跑着去。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John F. Kennedy: Congratulations, how do you feel?

肯尼迪:祝贺你,你感觉怎么样?

Forrest Gump: I got to pee.

阿甘:我想撒尿。

John F. Kennedy:(turning to camera) I believe he said he had to go pee. Heh heh.

肯尼迪:(对着镜头)我相信他刚才说的是他想去撒尿,呵呵

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother : Its my time. Its just my time.Oh. now ,dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life .Something we are all destined to do .I didnt know it ,but I was destined to be your momma .I did the best I could .

妈妈:我的时辰到了,时辰到了。哦,别害怕,宝贝。死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。过去我并不知道,但我注定做你妈妈。我已尽我所能。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forrest Gump: Will you marry me?

阿甘:嫁给我吧?

(Jenny turns and looks at him)

(珍妮回头看着他)

Forrest Gump: Id make a good husband, Jenny.

阿甘:我会成为一个好丈夫的,珍妮。

Jenny Curran: You would, Forrest.

珍妮:你会的,福雷斯特。

Forrest Gump: But you wont marry me.

阿甘:但你不肯嫁给我。

Jenny Curran: You dont wanna marry me.

珍妮:你并不想娶我。

Forrest Gump: Why dont you love me, Jenny? Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.

阿甘:为什么你不爱我呢,珍妮?我不是个聪明人,可我知道什么是爱。

Part Ⅱ:

阿甘正传经典台词  1.His back is as crooked as a politician.

不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的fubai。一语双雕。

2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。

3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.

通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

4.You are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。

5.Stupid is as stupid does.

傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。

6.We were like peas and carrots.

豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。

7.There must be someing can be done.

不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!

8.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。美国人的宗教信仰,阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。

9. Son-of-bitch.

狗娘养的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!

10.Sure as hell was.

绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。

11.Ain't I going to be me?

我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?

12.Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puss ball.

没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。

13.Get your maggoty ass on the bus.

滚到车上来!

14.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.

夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。

15.Just like that ,she was gone.

就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。

16.I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.

阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。

17.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨

18.There ain’t something you can find just around the corner.

形容很不容易找到的东西。

19.The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball.

为了表达“永远”的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚

20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!

21.army’s value=loyalt,duty, respect,selfless,service honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage .

每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIP=leadship.美国军人的七项素质。

21.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

22.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).

信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。

23.I am a man of my word.

我是信守我承诺的人。

24.Where the hell is this God of yours?

他妈的你的上帝在哪里?

25.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.

一个人真正需要财富的就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。

26. You got to go when you got to go.

不得不去洗手间的时候,不得不去。

27.Shit happens!

不好的事情发生了。

28.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.

放下包袱,继续前进。

29.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..

就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

30.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.

用情至专!

31.It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

我也喜欢阿甘这部电影,有时候,很想去学阿甘那样,简单而又童贞的看待这世界,换句话讲,这个世界并没有变的复杂,而是我们的心灵变得不再单纯了~~~~~~

版权声明:本文内容由网络用户投稿,版权归原作者所有,本站不拥有其著作权,亦不承担相应法律责任。如果您发现本站中有涉嫌抄袭或描述失实的内容,请联系我们jiasou666@gmail.com 处理,核实后本网站将在24小时内删除侵权内容。

上一篇:微信已停止访问该网页的解决方法(微信打开网页访问受限)
下一篇:ASIHTTPRequest类库简介和使用说明
相关文章

 发表评论

暂时没有评论,来抢沙发吧~